Sunday, March 15, 2015

Vintage Dresden Dishes V

     While shopping with Charlotte last spring, we found the fabric that you see in the border of this quilt.  I saw dresden plates in the print and  decided it would be great for a new quilt.  We then went forward finding fabrics that matched.  We looked here in Denver and then found quite a few on our trip together last summer.

                                         Here is the quilt ready to start the pinning process.
      I am almost done quilting this new quilt.  Have discovered quilting gloves this past year and they are a welcome addition to helping me quilt.
      This is called Vintage Dresden Dishes V because it is the 5th quilt I have made from this pattern.  I just love it.  They are all so different and have been fun to make.  Several have new homes with special friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment