Sunday, March 15, 2015

Kansas Troubles Quilt Shop

      Jim and I were going to KayLynn's for a long weekend for the occasion of blessing her little son, Ryker.  What an interesting day...before we left, I viewed a You Tube video about a quilt made by Lynne Hagmeier of Kansas Troubles.  I have loved her fabrics for years and have made lots of quilts with her beautiful fabrics.  I grabbed a quilt magazine to take with me for reading while traveling that featured her quilt shop and fabrics.
      When I was reading the magazine, I realized that her shop in Bennington, Kansas, would only be 12 miles out of the way.  We were making great time on the trip and it was a beautiful day.  Jim was willing, so off we went.  What a find!  We had the greatest time and were really welcomed and treated to a tour of the shop and the retreat area which is the upper story.  Here are a few pictures of what we saw.






     I felt like we had gone on a special trip together and just couldn't stop smiling!  Can't wait to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment