Sunday, March 15, 2015

Happenings in Grandma's Sewing Room for the past 8 months...


     Well, even though I haven't added to my blog for quite some time, I have still been busy with being a Grandma.  We have added 4 little grandsons to our family since July.  Ryker Davis, Joseph Greenwood, Ephraim Greenwood, and Sawyer Greenwood. We've been to blessings and baptisms and still have more to go with two more blessings to travel to and a high school graduation of our oldest granddaughter in June.
     I still sew all the time.  That doesn't necessarily mean that I am always finishing quilts, but I'm always sewing something.  I finally chose a way to keep things a little more organized as you can see in the above picture.  When I complete a quilt top, including the binding, I just hang them up in a closet and they're right there, ready to be quilted, and not getting wrinkled.
     I love new ideas and new fabrics as much as ever but am really trying to complete the quilt tops that I have started.  I have enjoyed quilting quite a few tops recently and will post those as time permits.



No comments:

Post a Comment