Thursday, May 29, 2014

Friday, May 30, 2014 "Yellow Brick Road"



While spending time at my daughter, Charlotte's, home last week, we, of course, went fabric shopping.  When we came across a nice selection of Downton Abbey fabrics (made by Andover Fabrics), she wanted to make a quilt for her good friend who is an avid fan of the series.  "Yellow Brick Road" pattern is a great way to showcase a line of fabrics.  Charlotte pieced the quilt top while I was staying with her for a couple of days.

Charlotte, and children, Zach and Ayla, came down to our house for a great visit and especially for me to get her quilt completed.  I added the borders and cornerstones and then Charlotte and I got all the pinning completed.  This is a great quilt for a nice meandering quilting.  Not real time consuming.

Label added and all ready to deliver this wonderful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment